Senior Account Director
Are you a Senior Account Director ready to make a move to a pharma agency that is making a difference?
We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Senior Account Director who will be assigned to manage our top-tier clients. You will be expected to consistently drive ROI and ensure client satisfaction through business solutions that engage all relevant parties. The Senior Account Director will be responsible for maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings as well as our clients’ business, developing and implementing strategic plans, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities and directing internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
The ideal candidate for this position should be able to steer and develop accounts with high expectations of themselves and others. Ultimately, you should have strong communication, client service, and account direction skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems.
Senior Account Director Responsibilities:
- Lead 2 large pharma accounts: account activity spans branded, unbranded, HCP, DTC, patient and corporate communications
- Develop positive and trusting working relationships with all clients, lead external cross-functional teams towards commercial success
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to deliver solutions
- Facilitate own and other’s ideas from development to presentation to execution
- Demonstrate accountability for agency performance and flawless execution
- Identify opportunities to grow business organically
- Plan project milestones, direct and oversee the internal team’s progress from project start to finish
- Manage weekly status reports/meetings
- Develop strategies and tactics, including presentation to client
- Manage budgets and profitability and working closely with finance on invoicing
- Focus on ensuring we deliver strategic insight, operational excellence and superior customer service
The right fit for our team has:
- 10+ years of client service experience inside pharma/healthcare agencies
- Desire to work respectfully and cooperatively with clients and coworkers in a highly collaborative work environment
- Natural leadership abilities with the desire to be mentored and supported by teams who are tenured, smart, hard-working and highly organized
- Growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Track record of being insightful and perceptive
- Ability to both understand, interpret and be creative within the PAAB code
- Experience with both multi-channel and omni-channel marketing approaches
ABOUT CORE AGENCY:
CORE Agency, located in Waterdown Ontario (just West of Burlington), is a healthcare advertising agency with a strong belief in the power of medicine to change people’s lives for the better. 100% of what we do at CORE is pharma/healthcare marketing. We ensure everything is deeply rooted in strategy, allowing us to help our clients achieve their business objectives and strategic visions of their brands. Since we’re motivated by our clients’ success, we’re masters of communication between medicine makers and medicine takers. At CORE, we are a group of strategists and creators that have always worked within a flexible work environment whereby the work gets done from where it makes sense. We offer the results-driven, strategic thinking of a smaller firm with the creativity, digital savvy and flawless execution of a full-service agency.